How do I become a Member of ASIS – St. Louis Chapter #39?
By joining ASIS International, you become a member of the St. Louis Chapter and are encouraged to attend local chapter meetings and events.
View a listing of benefits you’ll appreciate with your ASIS membership.
How to join ASIS (On-Line):
- Sign in or Create a profile (if you are not already registered with ASIS)
- Complete the online Membership Application.
- Batch processing overnight and sent to Membership Group.
Please note that payment must be submitted at the time of your application.
How to join ASIS (By Fax):
- Download and print Application for Membership (PDF File).
- Complete Application with Credit Card Information for payment.
- Fax application to (703) 519-6298 (Goes directly to Membership for processing.)
- Regular Member
$215.00 USD ($195 annual dues plus one-time $20 application fee)
October 1, 2013 to December 31, 2017 membership year
- Student Member *
$25.00 USD ($20 annual dues plus one-time $5 application fee)
October 13, 2017 – December 31, 2017 membership year
* To qualify for student membership, you must be a full-time student actively pursuing a security-related degree.
Membership is individual and not transferable from one person to another. Annual Dues are non-refundable. For Applications approved between July 1 through September 30, $118.00 USD ($98.00 half year dues plus one-time $20 application fee)
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com.