Date(s) - 05/28/2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Helping Employees Thrive: Mental Health a Top Priority During COVID-19
The impact of the COVID-19 Crisis on the mental health of employees is significant as they balance the volatility
of increased and changing stressors. Communities are responding to the Crisis and its footprint as they gradually
move toward the reality of our “new normal.” Our panel of experts will focus on the face of domestic violence,
substance use disorders and anxiety and depression during COVID-19, and the vital role of HR Leaders and all
people managers in supporting employees, working both on-site and remotely, to navigate and thrive.
- Discuss the spike of mental health challenges during COVID-19.
- Overview of COVID-19’s impact on domestic violence, substance use
disorder, anxiety and/or depression.
- Importance of prioritizing the well-being and real life challenges faced by the
workforce, both those working from home and in the workplace, as we move
to re-open business.
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms that may indicate an employee is
struggling to cope.
- Communication strategies and techniques to identify and support an
employee who is struggling.